How many of you are guilty of forgetting your pets during the gift giving season? How many of you know someone who is absolutely smitten with Fido or Fifi? I know quite a few “cat ladies” and my friend is in love with her little Scottie. I don’t blame them. My little Lula is the cutest little dog, EVER! (Sorry friends, it’s true.) I’ve rounded up a few gifts for pet lovers (and pets) from Pottery Barn’s pet line.
1. Essential Cozy Dog Bed Cover – Monogram-able and softer than your fur baby… unless you have a pomeranian. So cute and comes in three different sizes. Only available through catalog or online orders.
2. Personalized Dog Pillow – OMG!!! I’ve dreamed of having a Frenchie named Bonnie since college. I wish there were more breeds available, but the ones they do have are absolutely adorable!
3. Engravable Silver-Plated Dog Tag – It’s available now for $7 plus $7 for engraving and FREE SHIPPING! Score. So cute and super affordable!
4. Sherpa Dog Bone Pillow – I just found out that it’s sold out, but hopefully it’ll come back into stock soon. Seems everyone else loved it just as much as I do. They also carry a Sherpa Cat Bed that I’m thinking about getting for my sister’s cat. Lula and the cat are quite the snuggly pair and love sharing tiny beds together.
5. Rhodes Pet Food Canister – This is another one that sold out between the time we got one (couple weeks ago) and now. Super popular, but holding out that they get some more soon, but there is also a non-pet version that you can get monogramed.
6. Pet Toy Basket – So Lula is a fluffy long-haired chihuahua as seen below. She might as well be a princess with the amount of dresses she has. (Yes, I dress my three pound dog. I’m THAT person.) Keeping her clothes, leash and grooming supplies in one place is a must. This basket does the trick.
**( Special thanks to my sisters for taking care of Lula while we are stationed in South Korea with the US Navy. Only ten more months until we’re back in California!)**
Here is Miss Lula Bean showing off her Christmas goodies. I had the items shipped to my sisters for Lula and they took the photos for me. Apparently taking product photos to give to a photographer is especially stressful *wink, wink*. Thanks again seeeeesters! You rock!
Are you getting any gifts for pet lovers or your pets this year?
To my fellow military families stationed overseas away from your fur babies… I know the holidays are especially difficult. I wish you and your pets a Merry Christmas and hope you get reunited with your balls of fur soon!
**This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pottery Barn. I was not monetarily compensated for this post. I was gifted a few items to review and my both my sisters rave about the high quality of each item. Any opinions expressed are my own. Pottery Barn is our go to brand for high quality goods for our home BEFORE I wrote this post. Thank you for being awesome Pottery Barn!**