So I figured I’d start posting occasionally about my favorite things. No real rhyme or reason to them, just things I currently love. So, for my first “Stuff I Love” will be all about my favorite newborn items. It’s amazing how different it is having a baby the second time around. These are a few of the things I wish I had back when V was brand spanking new that I absolutely consider essential with E.
Don’t fret if you don’t have kiddos! I’ve got a photography, organization, craft and fitness/wellness “Stuff I Love” in the works as well. A little sumthin sumthin for everyone 😉
1. Bravado. Hands down the most comfortable nursing bra…EVER. Provides the girls plenty of support without an underwire, flattering, and incredibly comfortable. It also has built in washable pads so the rest of the world doesn’t have to see wet spots the moment your baby starts crying. Got one in black and now I’m buying another. I’ve only tried this particular style and it’s nothing fancy, but I love it (and so do the girls).
2. Moby Wrap. There are great debates when it comes to soft baby carriers/slings. If you can get the hang of putting it on, the Moby will be your best friend when you have a fussy baby.
3. Dohm Sound Conditioner. We went through several different white noise machines with V and they all honestly sucked. Most turned off after 45 minutes and V would wake up immediately after the 45 minutes were up. We haven’t woken up to traffic sounds or from sounds of the door shutting from the hallway above our unit since we got it.
4. Aden & Anais Muslim Wraps. They are on the pricey side for swaddles, but they work for far longer than most other brands. They’re breathable and large, so you won’t have to worry about your 6 week old busting loose in the middle of the night.
5. Loftek Wifi IP Camera. If you follow me on Instagram, you know all about the #spycam. Infrared, pans and tilts, two way audio and the best part is that you can see your child from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. This might come in handy for those first time mothers too terrified to go out on a date night without the baby. You can see, listen, AND talk to your child when you’re logged into the device. Got to love technology!
6. Baby Elephant Ears. I got this exact pair on Zulily when V was 6 months old and we use it daily with E. Nothing worse than seeing your baby slumped over in his swing or car seat. Plus it looks super adorable!
Is there anything you find that you can’t live without when it comes to baby? I’d love to hear! I’m all about keeping baby happy and myself sane 🙂
** What up FCC?!?** This post contains affiliate links. I was in no way provided monetary compensation for positive review of any products or “perked” with free product in this post. I’m just a mom who likes to spend her money on sanity savers and thought I’d share the love.