*This 17hats review is not sponsored in any way, the app was purchase with my own money. All opinions are my own.
I never really thought too much about business management software or apps until recently. I mentioned in my last post that I was streamlining my business to make room for what matters. I’ve been hearing from fellow entrepreneurs about how business management software changed their life, so I went ahead and got a free trial from 17hats just to get a feel for it. No harm in a free trial.
Well, in about 30 minutes I was a total convert and went ahead paid for the upgrade. The most difficult part of running a business for me is keeping everything organized and replying to emails quickly. I had templates before, but nothing like what 17hats offers.
- Organize leads and client information in one location.
- Pre-made and custom templates for emails, contracts, invoices, questionnaires and more.
- Custom workflows that can be fully handsfree. Schedule emails, contracts, etc. to go out automatically. YESSSSSS!
- Bookkeeping and online payments.
- Sync with Google Calendars.
- The most affordable management app I could find.
That’s just the major pros that significantly streamlined my workflow. It makes life so much easier when you’re not trapped behind a computer sending out emails and making sure everything is synced together, 17hats does it for you.
- No mobile app currently available.
- Mobile view on a phone isn’t very user friendly.
The cons are not deal breakers for me and a bad mobile app is far more annoying than not having one at all.
Are you a small business owner? Have you tried any business management software? There are a ton of options out there and would love to hear if you use a different software.